Ways to Fade and Remove Dark Spots on Your Skin
Natural Remedies to Remove Dark Spots
Topical Products That Reduce Dark Spots on Your Skin
- Tretinoin, including the brands Atralin, Retin-A, Retin-A Micro, and Renova
- Tazarotene, such as the brand Tazorac
- Adapalene, such as the brand Differin
How to prevent dark spots on your face
- Steer clear of tanning beds.
- Wear sunscreen with at least SPF 30. If you are using vitamin A or a product that exfoliates, your skin will be even more sensitive to the sun, so cover your face as much as possible.
- Make sure to wear protective gears and clothing that minimize sun contact as much as possible. Hats and sunglasses are great accessories to help shield your face from the sun.
- Seek shade whenever possible.